3.19.2007

Books I've Read So Far This Year

The Fifth Mountain. Paulo Coelho
Reading Like a Writer. Francine Prose
The Kingdom by the Sea. Paul Theroux
The Looming Tower. Lawrence Wright
Sacred Thirst. M. Craig Barnes
The World is Flat. Thomas L. Friedman
A Good Scent from a Strange Mountain. Robert Olen Butler
The Kindness of Strangers. Don George
Our Town. Cynthia Carr
Lest Innocent Blood Be Shed. Phillip Hallie
31 Days. Barry Werth
Christ the Lord: out of Egypt. Anne Rice
Judas and the Gospel of Jesus. N.T. Wright
How to Read Literature Like a Profesor. Thomas C. Foster

So there's been a long hiatus since I've posted on this blog. Not that all I've been doing is reading. I've seen a bunch of movies; I've had a bunch of company, and gone a 3 week missions trip to Northern Ireland and stuff like that. I'll post some pictures of Northern Ireland one of these days. At least we got through the month of February. It's my least favorite month. Now I see some hope that spring is coming.

No comments: