4.01.2007

Grey's Anatomy




I just downloaded all of the episodes of Grey's Anatomy from Itunes. If you know me well you know the reason I like this show is that it takes place in Seattle. I just learned that it is filmed in California, but there are some nice outside shots of the city. So, here's a great snippet between Meredith and Derek from the first season.

DEREK: "Seattle has ferryboats?"
MEREDITH: "Yes."
DEREK: "I didn’t know that. I've been living here six weeks, and had no idea there were ferryboats."
MEREDITH: "Seattle is surrounded by water on three sides."
DEREK: "Hence the ferryboats. Now I have to like it here. I wasn’t planning on liking it here, since I'm from New York, and am genetically engineered to dislike everywhere except Manhattan. But I do have a thing for ferryboats."

I could have a thing about ferries and Derek. More quotes to come...

No comments: